Start Windows Again

Jumat, 01 Juni 2012

❞Linkin Park-Burt It Down❞

So tell me how you feel now
As you stare down the flame
Can you see the truth?
Does it matter who's to blame?

Now you see all I've done
As you try to escape
But you're too late
You're too late
I've burned it down

You lie
You lie
All your lies
I see through your lies
Your lies are causing more lies
I do despise your lies
Your lies are causing more lies
I do despise your lies your lies
I like to sing about lies your lies

Posting Komentar

Leave your message below to the development of my blog.
1. Do not leave the active link.
2. Do not leave the SPAM and FAKE LINK.
3. Do not copy and paste without permission from the admin because I will report to the DMCA.
PLEASE WAKE UP. ONE VOICE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND A MILLION CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.