Start Windows Again

Jumat, 22 Februari 2013

❞Keane-Black Rain❞

I open my eyes, everything shines
We swim as the breeze blows down the coast
Down on my luck, breathing my last
Dirty your hands, carry me home

Red sky turning round, black rain falling down
If you’ve got love you’d better hope that that’s enough
Sandstorm cuts your skin, Black Kites circling
If you’ve got love you’d better hope that that’s enough

We came from the south to Lebanon shore
Folded our clothes, dived into peace

The blackest of seas glittering red
Lit by the fire over our heads

Red sky turning round, black rain falling down
If you’ve got love you’d better hope that that’s enough
Sandstorm cuts your skin, Sunbirds circling
If you’ve got love you’d better hope that that’s enough

You’d better hope that that’s enough

Posting Komentar

Leave your message below to the development of my blog.
1. Do not leave the active link.
2. Do not leave the SPAM and FAKE LINK.
3. Do not copy and paste without permission from the admin because I will report to the DMCA.
PLEASE WAKE UP. ONE VOICE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND A MILLION CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.