Posted by : Angel Of Death From The Hell 2013 Senin, 04 Juli 2016
What is Shadow Defender ?
Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution (for Windows operating systems) that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activities and unwanted changes.
Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.
With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.
If you want to make a maintenance-free computer, Shadow Defender will be your best choice.
Shadow Defender Features
- 1. Prevent all viruses and malwares.
- 2. Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
- 3. Protect your privacy.
- 4. Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
- 5. Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.
Shadow Defender Users
- 1. Maintain a system free from malicious activities and unwanted changes.
- 2. Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
- 3. Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).
1. System Status
System RequirementsOperating System: Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Memory by OS: Windows XP: 256MB, Windows 2003: 256MB, Vista: 512MB, Windows 7: 1GB, Windows 8: 1GB, Windows 10: 1GB
Hard Disk: 3 MB for program files, 1GB or more free space for each partition in Shadow Mode
(Warning...!!! Disable Anti Virus or Firewall before install because anti virus will delete this file)